The Six Figure Entrepreneur Podcast is super excited to host Victor Calabrese.
Victor and one of his companies – Deskside, help business owners and executives solve business challenges by leveraging the right technology.
He oversees and owns five successful businesses in different markets.
He is also an avid learner that has accumulated 40 years of knowledge to write his first book.
In this episode of The Six Figure Entrepreneur Podcast, Mayowa Ajisafe, host of The Six Figure Entrepreneur Podcast, sits down virtually with Victor to share the stories of his amazing entrepreneurial journey.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- How he jumped into the waters of entrepreneurship from a stable income and financially satisfying life from his paid job.
- What fulfillment is for him that he isn’t having in his then well-paid job that he now gets in his business.
- This one thing is the reason he left his well-paid job to venture into the unknown and uncertain world of entrepreneurship.
- How he was able to build and manage five businesses all at once and how he has created a system to help him manage these five different businesses without going insane.
- Victor’s best tip for entrepreneurs who have many businesses to help them keep things together in a more organized way.
- The three people Victor believe every entrepreneur should have in their life and space.
- Why quitting his paid job is one thing he did that gave him a big win in business and how he handled the pain and fear that is associated with taking the entrepreneurial leap and my take on that
- My Discussion with Victor on the book, he is working on one common misconception about writing a book that I dispelled.
- His best tip for entrepreneurs.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Deskside – one of Victor’s Company
Connect with Victor on Facebook
The Great Game of Business: The Only Sensible Way to Run A Company by Bo Burlingham and Jack Stack
Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
A Word From Our Sponsor: The Book Cot
A book is the #1 way to establish your credibility, authority, and expertise (next to being featured on Oprah..even then, a book will dramatically increase your chances!)
The #1 way to differentiate yourself (next to being featured on reality TV) is to write a book and use that to establish your presence in the market, exhibit your dominance and demonstrate your authority.
At The Book Cot, we’re committed to helping you amplify your reach, build your credibility online, become an instant authority and get more leads for your business with a published book.
We’re a professional publishing agency that makes the process of writing and publishing a book an easy walk for busy entrepreneurs who know the power of a published book, want to write and publish one but are too busy having fun running their businesses.
Since 2018, our proven system has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs, thought leaders, coaches, consultants, and experts become instant authority while leveraging their published books to get speaking gigs, invited to speak at conferences and guests on top podcasts.
What do you need to write and publish your best business card – a book with your name?
When you use our proven system, all you need is an idea, your expertise, and the end goal you want from having a published book.
We handle the content, and production processes like writing, editing, proofreading, cover design, publishing, and distribution – you need to block off some hours of your time for a week to “speak” your book. Then we handle the rest of the process.
And we don’t stop at that!
We also give you a proven blueprint you can copy to use your book to get more visibility, get on podcasts as a guest to share your expertise, and get more leads and paying clients for your business.
We focus on ensuring you have a direct path to ROI, which is the most important component. Plus, our entire book production system takes any heavy lifting of writing, preparing, and publishing a book off your plate.
We have also made business networking and becoming a published author work together in one single way.
For busy and successful entrepreneurs who might not be ready to take on a solo book project, we also have many multi-author book projects they can join as co-author for a fraction of the time and financial resources it will take to write and publish a solo book.
We have created a system for like-minded experts, thought leaders, coaches, and consultants to share their stories and expertise in one book.
The relationships you form through these multi-author book projects on their own are worth more than their weight in gold.
You can become an instant authority in your field or niche while connecting with 10 to 20 amazing entrepreneurs like you with whom you share the same passion and getting exposure to the audience they have built for years.
You can find details of our ongoing multi-book project you can join here.
Are you considering having a book in your name for more visibility, credibility, and the instant authority you get from becoming a published author? Would you like to work with a book publishing agency that wants you to win?
Contact us now at [email protected] or book a call at TheBookCot.com/consult.
The Book Cot founder, Mayowa Ajisafe, has been in the book publishing space and advising about book publishing since 2014.